...to Northey Legal & Conveyancing and Northey Court & Family Lawyers
At Northey Legal & Conveyancing, and Northey Court & Family Lawyers, we're real people who talk plain language. Our lawyers listen, are compassionate and help you to take it one step at a time.
We can see you today and we'll start work straight away. We communicate, are friendly and personal.
You'll find that there are many law firms in Albury/Wodonga who have solicitors who can competently deal with your legal issues and give you adequate legal advice. But sometimes you need more than just competent and adequate.
We have experienced solicitors who can assist you in all areas of Law. Sascha McCorriston is our Criminal and Court Law Lawyer and Michele Kampen specialises in Family Law. Sandra Northey practices primarily in property law and conveyancing, Wills and Estates. Judy Paterson and Rebecca Terlich also work in conveyancing and property law. Kristy Stiff is our paralegal, assisting in all areas of law.
See our Contact Us and Our People pages for more details.
We also offer:
- Guaranteed call back within 2 working hours.
- Maximum five minute waiting period for appointments.
- Competitive fixed fees for conveyancing, Wills, and Powers of Attorney.
- Costs agreements so that you know how much you’re up for before we begin the work.
- Extended and after hours consultations – we know you’re just as busy as we are.
- Excellent disabled access including wheelchair access and a disabled toilet.
- Local knowledge - we live here too.
- 5% discount to seniors for conveyancing