...to Northey Legal & Conveyancing and Northey Court & Family Lawyers
At Northey Legal & Conveyancing, and Northey Court & Family Lawyers, we're real people who talk plain language. Our lawyers listen, are compassionate and help you to take it one step at a time.
We can see you today and we'll start work straight away. We communicate, are friendly and personal.
You'll find that there are many law firms in Albury/Wodonga who have solicitors who can competently deal with your legal issues and give you adequate legal advice. But sometimes you need more than just competent and adequate.
We have experienced solicitors who can assist you in all areas of Law. Sascha McCorriston is our Criminal and Court Law Lawyer and Michele Kampen specialises in Family Law. Sandra Northey practices primarily in property law and conveyancing, Wills and Estates. Judy Paterson and Rebecca Terlich also work in conveyancing and property law. Kristy Stiff is our paralegal, assisting in all areas of law.
See our Contact Us and Our People pages for more details.
We also offer:
- Guaranteed call back within 2 working hours.
- Maximum five minute waiting period for appointments.
- Competitive fixed fees for conveyancing, Wills, and Powers of Attorney.
- Costs agreements so that you know how much you’re up for before we begin the work.
- Extended and after hours consultations – we know you’re just as busy as we are.
- Excellent disabled access including wheelchair access and a disabled toilet.
- Local knowledge - we live here too.
- 5% discount to seniors for conveyancing
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
"To provide high quality legal services with integrity, responsibility and respect for our clients and the community".
In pursuit of this mission we hold these key values:
Open communication – Accessing and sharing resources to assist with a smooth process and accurate information. Using plain English and avoiding legalese.
Respect - Respect is an essential part of self-respect, respect for clients, work mates and people in general. Recognizing that each person has a valuable role to fulfill, with their unique abilities and skills. Acknowledging talent, not race, color, gender or culture.
Honesty – Honesty with clients, work mates and people in general. Honesty builds integrity, trust and good relations.
In our firm we foster an enjoyable working environment based on open communication and mutual respect. We encourage teamwork, initiative and innovation.