Sandra Northey - The Boss
At Northey Legal and Conveyancing, we're real people who talk plain language.
We can see you today and we'll start work straight away. We communicate, are friendly and personal.
You'll find that there are many law firms in Albury/Wodonga who have lawyers and solicitors who can competently deal with your legal issues and give you adequate legal advice. But sometimes you need more than just competent and adequate.
Here at Northey Legal and Conveyancing we don’t just offer services in Conveyancing and property law we also do business and commercial law, wills and estate planning, and probate and deceased estates.
We also offer:
- Guaranteed call back within 2 working hours.
- Maximum five minute waiting period for appointments.
- Competitive fixed fees for conveyancing, wills, and powers of attorney.
- Civil law
- Traffic Law
- Family Law
- No exorbitant sundries charges - we’re not going to pad out your bill with photocopying fees.
- Costs agreements so that you know how much you’re up for before we begin the work.
- Extended and after hours consultations – we know you’re just as busy as we are.
- Excellent disabled access including wheelchair access and a disabled toilet.
- Local knowledge - we live here too.
- 5% discount to seniors